From writing newsletters to advertising campaigns, from managing events to running websites, from research to promotions, to digital communications and social media, I’ve done it all and loved it all.
I started my career over 20 years ago, and since that time I’ve worked my way through all the different facets of marketing, communications and business development.
I’ve had experience working in marketing and PR agencies, as well as a national charity and I’ve marketed everything from fine jewellery to yoga studios and gourmet burger restaurants. Now, I’m enjoying helping businesses in the health, wellness and lifestyle sectors to achieve their dreams through marketing advice and content creation.
Dene Josham, Owner, Streetwise DefenceWould just like to say a massive thank you for all your input, help and support with our business as it’s made a massive difference and has helped others find us (due to you rewriting & reformatting all our website) not to mention the business advice, which has been second to none. We are only in the position we are now due to your professionalism.
Moments from my career that I’m rather proud of include:
- Achieving the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Professional Diploma in Marketing
- Becoming a Chartered Marketer
- Gaining The Publishing Training Centre’s qualification in proofreading
- Winning a Northern Marketing Award
- Bringing together my passion for health and natural living and my love of writing content and connecting with an audience.