From writing newsletters to advertising campaigns, from managing events to running websites, from research to promotions and now to digital communications and social media, I’ve done it all and loved it all.
I started my career 17 years ago, and since that time I’ve worked my way through all the different facets of marketing, communications and business development.
I’ve had experience working in marketing and PR agencies, as well as a national charity and I’ve marketed everything from financial technology to children’s nurseries. Now, I’m enjoying helping a variety of businesses to achieve their dreams through marketing advice, compelling copywriting and professional proofreading.
Moments from my career that I’m rather proud of include:
- Achieving the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Professional Diploma in Marketing
- Becoming a Chartered Marketer
- Gaining The Publishing Training Centre’s qualification in proofreading
- Winning a Northern Marketing Award
- Rediscovering my love of writing and proofreading (I know, it’s a bit geeky) and setting up my own business.
Neil Geddes Fine Jewellery
“Julie quickly grasps the marketing brief and effectively communicates key and targeted messages across a seamless brand voice. Her professional opinion and approach is exceptional. Julie is a pleasure to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her services.”
During many years of writing and proofreading web copy, articles for magazines, e-shots, press releases, research papers, blogs, publications and reports and a whole range of marketing communications, I’ve honed my skills and I’m now able to offer them to you! So, drop me a line and we can discuss your marketing, copywriting and proofreading needs.
Want more …?
- Get in touch to find out how we can work together to achieve your goals
- Read my monthly marketing blog
- For more information about my career visit my LinkedIn profile
- Connect on Twitter and Google+.
Member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders – the professional association for proofreaders and editors in the UK.